If you want your own photos translated into my style of vector, geometric portraits, this is for you!
After you send me a photo to base the portrait off of, I'll create the portrait and email it to you for approval. You can request one round of revision if there are any changes you'd like me to make. Any edits beyond that will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Pricing for portraits of 1 or 2 people are available here, but if you want more people than that, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final product is a digital file. I create these in Adobe Illustrator and can export them as JPEG, PNG, EPS, or pretty much any file format you'd like at any size you'd like. Because these are vector portraits, they can be scaled infinitely large or small without a reduction in quality or pixelation.
What I Need from You
Please provide this info in the special instructions section of check out:
- The photo you want the portrait based off of. (Please email it to me at email@example.com.)
- The dimensions of the digital portrait you'd like me to make (like 1080x1080 or 1000x1500). This doesn't need to be the same as the reference photo.
- Color preferences, if you have them, but it's not necessary. Let me know if there are colors you definitely want to me to avoid. If there's a color palette you specifically like, feel free to show it to me.
- Link to portraits I've created before if you particularly like the style of them.
- Any special requests you want me to know.
Please allow me 2-3 weeks after you send the photo to create your initial portrait and an additional week if you have any revisions.
If you need the portrait more quickly than that, please note that in your instructions. I will accommodate if possible, but I can't guarantee a quicker turnaround.